Murphy English & Co Solicitors has a wide range of areas that we specialise in.
- Personal Injury Litigation, which includes road traffic accident cases, employer liability cases, public liability cases. *
- Family Law: Divorce and all related issues
- Conveyancing: Residential and Commercial
- Landlord and Tennant: Residential and Commercial
- Medical Negligence actions, including cases against Doctors or Hospitals. *
- Dental Negligence actions which are actions against treating dentists.
- Commercial litigation.
- PIAB claims.
- Employment Law advice, assistance and claims.
- Professional negligence actions which include actions for and against professional advisors including Accountants, Solicitors, Engineers, Banks and other Financial Institutions.
- Educational, Disability and Care Law in respect of special needs, which include actions against the State with regard to education of autistic children.
- Consumer Law.
- Legal matters for An Garda Siochana, including disciplinary matters, and claims under the Garda Siochana Compensations Acts.
- Legal matters for Prison Officers, including disciplinary matters, and claims under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Tribunal
- Wills & Trusts.
- Probate and Administration of deceased’s’ estates.
- Product Liability.
- Insurance Disputes.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Planning Law to including Planning Injunctions.
- Judicial Review to include Injunctions.
- Public Procurement Contracts.
- Claims against the State with regard to infection of blood with hepatitis C.
- Fatal Accidents. *
- Hit and Run cases. *
- Slip and Fall cases. *
- Post-traumatic Stress cases.
- Cases of Bullying and Stress at Work.
- Court Appearances.
- Coroners Inquests.
- Defence of all claims brought against our clients before any Court or Tribunal.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.
For further information please contact us on 0214275900 or email us on email@example.com.